Necessary procedure of your LOI
Requirements to meet your request
In our Group of Companies and our 5 associated companies, we ensure fair and clean trade. We have detected an excessive amount of fraudulent letters of intent (LOI), since our main motto is to preserve the integrity of our producers, partners and clients we have decided to modify the requirements within our commercial procedure in order to safeguard all businesses and operations real.
False, fraudulent and especially speculative Letters of Intent (LOI), unfortunately, are common practices of dishonest and unscrupulous entrepreneurs and companies. In addition, many letters of intent (LOI) are forged by intermediaries or purchasing agents, with the sole purpose of manipulating the negotiation for greater personal gain.
The most common objectives of these fraudulent maneuvers are: Discover suppliers and then contact them in another way, without respecting the participation of collaborators, obtain bank details of companies and individuals and then apply the most varied scams and frauds, including banking, robberies and kidnappings. ..
As of June 9, 2021, MIRAI GROUP, and all the companies that comprise it, will only serve those orders that meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
The Letter of Intent (LOI) must be letterhead by the purchasing company (Final Payer) and, signed by the legal representative, who can prove their power at the time it is required and must contain:
- Regarding the identification of the purchasing company:
- Full name of the Company.
- Complete registration data, address, email, whatsapp and telephone number of the Company.
- Name, position, email, telephone number and whatsapp of the signer.
- Language spoken by the person responsible for the negotiation and office hours.
- Company seal.
- Copy of the signing director’s passport.
- Regarding the Purpose of the product:
- Exact specification of the product that the buyer wishes to buy from the seller, responding with precise and detailed information.
- Some countries have rules, restrictions and prohibitions: pesticides, fertilizers, vaccines, packaging, transport, etc …
- All information must be given so that the seller knows how to offer the correct product at the correct price.
- Some countries have special rules and requirements that the buyer must make clear in the Letter of Intent (LOI); for example, the HALAL certificate.
- In the case of cereals, fruits, sugar, vegetables, meats and other foods, the buyer must inform whether the product is intended for human or animal consumption.
- Regarding the target price (Tagert Price):
- It is very important that the buyer reports his target price, that is, the price he wants to pay for the products he wants to buy, within the specifications that he requests.
- A Letter of Intent (LOI) cannot be issued without taking into account the value of the product on the Chicago Stock Exchange, the London Stock Exchange, and current market prices.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A REAL SELLER, WITH A REAL PRODUCT, THE PRICE MUST ALSO BE REAL. IN THE FOOD MARKET, THE OFFERS DO NOT EXIST, YES, THE FINANCIAL BUSINESSES (BUT THE SELLER IS GUARANTEED).
- Regarding the country of the product:
- This point has an impact on the price, question that the target buyer (Tagert Price), different countries charge different prices due to logistics costs, international taxes.
- It is essential to declare this in your letter of intent (LOI), it is an unavoidable requirement for any of our companies to start a commercial management. Without documentation the consultations will be neglected.
- After receiving the letter of intent (LOI), our company will validate the client.
- After validating the buying company, an NCNDA-IMFPA will be sent to the intermediaries, to manage their commissions, which will be stipulated prior to their signature within the normal parameters that the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) regulates.
Standard Operations Process
Buyer – LOI with price and terms above.
Seller – FCO with RWA instructions and delivery schedule.
Buyer – ICPO with RWA/BCL (via Bank)
Seller – SPA
Buyer: Open the SBLC/DLC for the seller.
Seller: moves the product to the port and provides copies of all documents and SGS.
Seller: Ships the cargo and sends all documents to the buyer’s bank to release the payment of the shipment amount.
Buyer’s bank: sends the payment and all original documents are sent to the buyer.
Send ICPO to: D&M MIRAI GLOBAL Corp.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH ANOTHER PROCEDURE—–
ANY ICPO ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR WORKING PROCEDURE, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH ANOTHER PROCEDURE.
If the terms and procedures are acceptable, please provide your ICPO to: firstname.lastname@example.org to continue.
NOTE: The above procedures must be accepted and incorporated into the ICPO verbatim.
No Bill of Lading, Warranties, SGS Reports or Contracts fulfilled in the past will be presented as “Past Performance”, sanitized or not, for the following reasons:
CONTRARY TO TRADE REGULATIONS AND CONTRARY TO ESTABLISHED SGS POLICY VIOLATES CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE FORMAL CONTRACT BETWEEN THE BUYER AND THE SELLER.
We ONLY work with the INDICATED PROCEDURES and with the FINAL BUYER AND/OR FINAL BUYER MANDATE.
The ICPO must be a complete identification of the main buyer signed, stamped and stamped, on the letterhead of the buyer’s company with quantity per month/year, target price, duration of the contract, own opinion of the buyer on the specifications, if any, and any other relevant details. ICPO (The maximum validity date is 5 business days).
BUYER AND SELLER WARNING LETTER (2017)
This is a very important message to anyone involved in the commodity industry about the new measures regarding Buyers and Sellers transacting.
From now on, if an ICPO, LOI, RWA or BCL is issued and the document is not real, true and/or really verifiable, the Seller will be able to inform the FBI, ICC and INTERPOL. an IC is sent to the Buyer, it must
There must be a formal response to the Seller from the Buyer in a timely manner in accordance with the agreement between the parties.
If there is no response from the Buyer in a timely manner, the buying company will be reported to the FBI, ICC and INTERPOL. If this action is repeated by sellers, they will also be reported for abuse by the NCND, LOI, ICPO, AND RWA OR BCL, BECAUSE IT IS NOW A FEDERAL OFFENSE.
It is important to convey this to all clients who work with providers that are members of the ICC, FBI and other international organizations, from this moment international codes will be strictly applied to exclude all intruders who send or transmit false information. Those who submit a false NCND/IMFPA, LOI, ICPO, RWA or BCL, or FCO, as well as FALSE PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP),
FALSE PROOF OF FUNDS (POF) WILL BE CHARGED AS A FELONY.
This crime came into force on November 15, 2008 after a meeting between the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, Interpol, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency.
The reason for this measure is to protect the raw materials industry, which is a fundamental part of the world economy. I have read and understand the seriousness of the above warning and realize the serious impact it has on all oil and other commodity transactions.