Pork is one of the most commonly consumed meats in the whole world.
ORIGIN AND SPECIES AUTHENTICITY:
- From animals of the porcine species, born, raised, and slaughtered in Spain. Provider guarantees the authenticity of the species.
DESCRIPTION AND PROCESSING.
- Slaughter, dressing, cutting, deboning, trimming, and refrigerating.
ALLERGEN AND RESIDUES DECLARATION.
Product is free from allergens and traces (gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, lupin, mollusc).
Product complies with community legislation and third-party countries normative regarding residues, contaminants and forbidden substances (medicines, pesticides, dioxins, heavy metals etc.)
ORGANOLEPTIC AND DRESSING CHARACTERISTICS.
- Fresh meat characteristic colour (absence of PSE or DFD) and odour (absence of strange smells such as acid, rancid, fish etc.).
- Absence of bristle, lymph nodes or glandular tissues.
- Without holes.
- Without defects typical from an inadequate cutting.
- Firm and non-viscous texture.
- Without dirt, exudate, foreign bodies, broken bones, hematoma, or abscesses.
- Conservation, storage, distribution, freezing at temperature ≤ -18 °C.
- Shelf life: 24 months under freezing conditions.
- Intended use: general consumer.
CONDITIONS OF USE.